What is SQT??? Well, it stands for “Seven Quick Takes” but to find out more than check out This awesome blogger!
This is the first time I am doing SQT AND the first time I’m linking a blog so I probably will screw it up. 🤷
1. Today starts the St. Jude Novena…patron Saint of impossible causes and who doesn’t have those??
I receive this novena reminder thru Pray More Novenas on FB so if you want to join in then head on over and check it out. https://m.facebook.com/novenas
2. We invited our priest over to bless our house next weekend and for lunch. Actually, I invited him. I forgot to tell everyone else so far but it’s on the fridge calendar so that’ll teach them not to look at it. What do you make a priest for lunch? Will he run away when the kids start screaming?
3. I never actually shared this blog before… probably because I rarely keep up with it so linking up to another blog is having me feel all anxious and I may or may not even publish this post. 😂. My thoughts were that if I did do this…than I will feel more obligated to keep this going or I may never blog again.
4. I attempted to make it to daily mass AGAIN today and failed. I got nothing but excuses….womp..womp.
5. I swore when I moved south about 12 years ago that I would never get tired of the hot weather or miss the cold. I was wrong, young, and stupid. It’s 80 degrees here today and Im definitely over the hot weather and the bugs.
6. I may or may not have threatened to throw a toy (not actually do it) before praying the rosary because they threw a toy at someone. Yep, and I’m ashamed of it but hey! The rosary helped calm me down, then all choas erupted again and then everything calmed down again and then more chaos and now, the day is almost over! 😂
I obviously need lots of help from Mother Mary and probably St. Anne and a whole host of intercessions from the ALL the saints…
7. I gave up Instagram and Facebook . This is nothing admirable. I do this alot and then go back. I would LOVE to get away from them for good but I constantly get sucked back in! Honestly, I use them as a distraction when my kids are screaming and I should be attempting to redirect or whatever but instead I freeze and go on social media to try to ignore it. #notmomoftheyear
What is everyone up to this weekend?? I would love to hear from you! Comment below!